Friday, June 22, 2012

More Bella Blvd + Core'dinations

I used the soft yellow sheets of Jillian Dot Spotted cardstock from Core'dinations as the background for this baby layout.
I love how the subtle dots make the background cardstock so much more interesting.
I also pulled out the purple sheet of Jillian Dot Spotted cardstock and then combined the yellow and purple with Bella Blvd's "Baby Girl" line.
The colors go perfectly together!
I used the purple cardstock as the background for my title and punched a few hearts out of it also.
Then I sanded the purple cardstock to bring out the white underneath to create a fun polka-dotted look for the title and hearts!
Here is a better look at each side of the layout.

(left side)

(right side)

Here are a couple of close up pics too.


 
And here I go on my purple kick again!
And the purple cardstock in the Jillian Dot Spotted cardstock pack from Core'dinations matches perfectly with the purple in the "Baby Girl" line.
I sanded the cardstock to create a fun polka-dotted background for the card. I love how this dotted cardstock can jazz up a background so easily!

Be sure to be checking the Bella Blvd and Core'dinations blogs for the giveaways going on!!
*****
TGIF!
:)

gretchen