Thursday, May 3, 2012

This is a fun one!

Have you seen the latest special issue from
Creating Keepsakes??
Simple Scrapbooks cover An Insiders Look: Simple Scrapbooks
This issue is packed full of journaling and photography ideas, great layouts to scraplift, and lots of ways to get the most out of your supplies.
You can get a peek into the issue {here} on the Creating Keepsakes website.
And guess what!!
I have a layout in there!
I was asked to make a layout with question-style journaling.
So I asked a few friends (and fellow scrapbookers) to answer the same list of fun questions and made a layout compiling all of our answers.


As seen in the Simple Scrapbooks Special Issue, from Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.

My scanner cuts off the edges a little bit which is why you can see the 2 parentheses completely.
And here are a couple of close up pics of it too...





I think it turned out really fun!
And I had a good time comparing all of our answers!
:)
Popcorn in ice cream, Virginia?! 

Really??!
:)

Have a great day yall!
gretchen

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Yes, really. You should try it sometime. It's yummo! ;)

I also like tortilla chips dipped in chocolate frosting. hehe