Friday, April 6, 2012

My very own Easter egg hunt!

It's all about Easter this week over on the Pebbles blog!
Pebbles does not have a specific Easter-themed line, but with fun array of colors, patterns, and embellishments that they do make it is easy to find things to make it work!

So I made this 2-pager... Last year Lee had to be out of town over the Easter weekend.
When I got home from work on the Friday before Easter (Lee had left early that morning) I found tons of eggs hidden around the house.
He had left me my very own Easter egg hunt!
And he had filled the eggs with good candy too!
I left this layout pretty simple since my pictures are so busy and colorful.
I didn't want the pictures to get lost under lots of patterned paper and embellishments!
Make sure to check out the Pebbles blog this week for all kind of great Easter inspiration.
Thanks for looking at mine!
Happy Easter!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

Katie Burnett said...

Awesome layout. How fab is Lee! He thinks of everything.

Izzy Anderson said...

This is the sweetest idea. What a lovely surprise that must have been. :). Love your layout. Beautiful work.