Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hot dog!

Halloween in April!!??
Yep!!
And with a fabulous very non-Halloween-y kit too!

Crazy, huh??!
OK so last Halloween my husband and I found this super cute hot dog costume for dogs at Target.
It was too fun to pass up!
Well our dog does not like to have anything on her (like she even hates her collar!), so she basically kept the costume on just long enough for me to snap a few pictures.
I printed these pictures out a while ago thinking that I would find some fun Halloween paper to scrap them with.
But these pictures don't really go well with traditional Halloween color schemes so I never got around to scrapping them.
Until now!
The reds and yellows in the Primrose Lane kit from Noel Mignon jumped out at me and I thought I finally had something to work with!

Now I did grab some extra red cardstock and the black stickers accents and yellow journaling blocks are from my Bella Blvd stash.

(I did want to make it a little bit "Halloween-y")

The red and yellow patterned papers, the circle patterned paper, Thickers, and Jenni Bowlin round alpha stickers are all from the Primrose Lane kit.

Yep!
Halloween in April!


*****
Thanks for stopping by today!
:)
gretchen

No comments: