Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cards!!

Did you know that Bella Blvd makes buttons now?!

And what fun buttons they are!
There are all kinds of shapes and patterns and sizes!
I made a couple of cards using some of the wooden buttons.

My favorite thing to do with buttons is to use them as a fun center for a flower like I did on this card...


I used the buttons a little differently on this next card.
I cut several flowers out of the "Petal Power" sheet of patterned paper from the Sunshine & Happiness line.
Then I used the flowers as well as a few wooden buttons and some small stickers to make a fun border across this card.

Over on the Bella Blvd blog today there is a Product Spotlight on the fun new buttons.
Check it out (here) for more great projects using these buttons!
Thanks for stopping by!
:)
gretchen

No comments: