Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April PageMaps

Hi!
I was lucky enough to be one of the Bella Blvd team members who got to work with one of Becky Fleck's PageMaps this month.
I love her sketches!
Check out Becky's PageMaps site {here} to see all the sketches this month.
Here is the sketch that I got to work with...


And here is what I made with it!
I didn't end up using the large butterfly in the background, but I went with a simple square background instead.
And I didn't use the hearts either but I did use the stars.

Other than those things, I stayed pretty close to the sketch!
{all products are Bella Blvd}
*****
Make sure to check out all the fabulous sketches and layouts Becky has up this month!
And you can see what the other Bella Blvd team members made too!
*****
Thanks for stopping by!
:)
gretchen

No comments: