Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hip Hip Hooray!!

"Hip Hip Hooray!" is a new birthday line from Pebbles Inc.
And it
is so fun!

It's full of great colors perfect for boy and girl birthdays.

It's also great for birthdays of all ages!

:)

For instance, I used this line to scrap a page about a little, very informal (like just the 3 of us) party my husband and I threw for his brother (my brother-in-law) on his 22nd birthday.
:)
I created a collage of the pictures I wanted to scrap and adhered it to the background cardstock.

Then I used the fun Hip Hip Hooray paper and embellishments to decorate around the collage!
Easy!

Make sure to check out the Pebbles blog all week for lots & lots of fun "Hip Hip Hooray" projects!
:)
Thanks for stopping by!
gretchen

1 comment:

curlyqmosaics said...

Super cute layout Gretchen! I love the colors and all the dots! TFS!