Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hip Hip Hooray!!

"Hip Hip Hooray!" is a new birthday line from Pebbles Inc.
And it
is so fun!

It's full of great colors perfect for boy and girl birthdays.

It's also great for birthdays of all ages!


For instance, I used this line to scrap a page about a little, very informal (like just the 3 of us) party my husband and I threw for his brother (my brother-in-law) on his 22nd birthday.
I created a collage of the pictures I wanted to scrap and adhered it to the background cardstock.

Then I used the fun Hip Hip Hooray paper and embellishments to decorate around the collage!

Make sure to check out the Pebbles blog all week for lots & lots of fun "Hip Hip Hooray" projects!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

curlyqmosaics said...

Super cute layout Gretchen! I love the colors and all the dots! TFS!