Friday, March 2, 2012

Creative Memories BLOG HOP!!

Hi!!
Welcome to my stop along the Creative Memories blog hop!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have you been loving all the projects with the gorgeous new Enchanted line??
It is a beautiful line isn't it?!
Well I made a layout with it to share with you.
I found this old picture from our wedding when I was cleaning out a drawer a couple weeks ago.
The quality of the picture is not-so-great but it sure did bring back some fond memories!
So I scrapped it...

I love the colors in this line!
And how fun are the new flowers!?!

Bling!!
Creative Memories has BLING now!!
BOO-YAH!!
I will take all of it pul-lease!
:)



OK 2 important things you need to know now:
1.
The letter you need from me is "T".

And 2.

Your next stop along the hop is on the blog of the fabulous Aly Dosdall!
*****

If you just happened upon my blog, feel free to check out the Creative Memories Digital Blog
where the whole blog hop started.
Hop along to all 12 blogs and check out all the great inspiration!
*****
P.S.
To find out how to become a Creative Memories consultant, {click here}. To find Creative Memories consultant in your area, {click here}.
To find these new Enchanted products, {click here}.
*****
Happy scrapping yall!!

12 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Great layout, Gretchen, TFS!

denise mitchell said...

Wow very nice layout, I love it ...

Sue Reese said...

Gorgeous!

Leslie said...

Wow, you have great journaling!! TFS!! It's super nice layout.

MsMac said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous LO! i love the flowers and bling. TFS!

Grace Tolman said...

I love the fuzzy cutting. tfs

Lisa Graham said...

What a beautiful layout! Love the flowers & bling!

Anonymous said...

Amazing LO!

Nicole Martel said...

Lovely layout!

deltalady6 said...

Beautiful layout, thank you!

Kellyanne said...

Really like the layout - can't wait to use the Enchanted Power Palette. I'll be back to visit soon! Thanks for sharing.