Thursday, January 19, 2012

A sketch for cards and layouts

A couple of weeks ago I made a few cards for the Bella Blvd blog.

Initially I was stuck in a little rut, so I ended up coming up with an easy sketch to help me make the cards.

Here is the sketch I drew out...


Here is one of the cards I made from the sketch...


The more I looked at the sketch, the more I thought it might work for a layout too.
So I tried it!
I grabbed my
Cabin Fever kit from Noel Mignon and went to work!
Here is the resulting layout...



I like it!
I think the sketch can work for cards and layouts!
I will be keeping that in mind for the next time I get stuck in a rut!

*****

And FYI...the next kit from Noel Mignon goes up for sale on Monday, January 23rd.

It is called "Charm School".

Don't you think it is fabulous!!?!
{click on the picture to see if you can get a bigger & better look at it!}

Eeeeekkk!!
I can't wait 'til mine gets here!!

:)
gretchen

No comments: