Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cards on Thursdays

Every Thursday Bella Blvd features a bunch of cards using their various lines.
This week I have 3 cards up on the post!
And here is the sketch I used to help me make all 3 cards...


Whenever I need to make several cards at a time, I find myself leaning toward the same basic design to knock them out.
That is exactly what I did with these 3 cards:
same basic design, each card with a couple of its own unique features, equals 3 handmade cards completed in no time!

{using Bella Blvd's "Play Hard" line}


{using the "Spring Flings and Easter Things" line}


{using the "Winter Wonder" line}
*****
Whoop whoop!!
Tomorrow is Friday!
Happy day!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Julia said...

Saw these on the Bella blog--they are SO cute!!! You did a great job, Gretchen! BTW, Roll Tide!