Monday, March 7, 2011

new challenge!

Happy Monday!
There is a new challenge up at Noel Mignon today.
And it is all about cards and scraps and tools.
Basically we were challenged to make a couple of cards using scraps from old kits and 1 tool of our choice.
I just went with my Truly Scrumptious kit since I have so much of it left.
{even though i have already made a ton of stuff with it!}
And I used my Fiskars Apron Lace border punch.
Truly Scrumptious + Apron Lace border punch =
these 2 cards
Fun, easy cards!!
Make sure to check out the challenge blog over at Noel Mignon and see what everyone else made.
And play along with us!!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Love these!! I am featuring you on the Paper Issues blog today. =)

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Your cards are fabulous!! Congratulations on being featured over @ Paper Issues!!