Tuesday, March 22, 2011

delightfully {un}domestic

There is a new challenge up at Noel Mignon.
The challenge is all about scrapping your domestic routine...
or lack thereof in my case!
Hence this layout...
I used the Delightfully Domestic kit here.
Obviously my title is a play on the name of the kit!
And since I am no domestic goddess, I have no pictures to add to this page.
But I didn't really want to embarass myself any further anyway.
*****
As if that Delightfully Domestic kit wasn't good enough, Noel has a new kit for sale as of yesterday
(so you better get yours quick!).
This is "Jump and Jive"!!
Oh the goodness!!!
{get yours here}
:)
Happy Tuesday!
gretchen

*****
P.S.
The Paper Issues blog hop is still going on here!!
It's not too late to hop along with us!

6 comments:

Zarah said...

That is SO cool!!!

Unknown said...

LOL! I love this, Gretchen!!!

jacque4u2c said...

You rocked it! It looks GREAT!

Michelle Whitlow said...

I *love* this layout!!!

Cassie said...

This is just a fantastic layout!! I love it!!
Noel's kits to indeed rock!!!

Virginia said...

This is the coolest layout ever from you. Seriously love it.