Monday, September 27, 2010

Scrapbookers are cool

It's official!
Look at this article I found in the back of a recent People magazine:
In case you can't see that little blurb in the bottom left corner, let me point out that it says (when asked about her weirdest habit), "Scrapbooking-is that weird? I just love it. I could sit on the floor for weeks and put together collages, keepsakes, and photos."
No, Christina it is not weird.
Not at all.
I feel ya.
I really do.
I mean first Melissa Joan Hart was spotted at CHA!
{remember this layout??}
Then Paris Hilton came out with a line of scrapbooking supplies.
And now Christina Aguilera reveals that she is a scrapbooker at heart!
I tell ya, this scrapbooking thing is catching on!
Before long we are going to see Becky Higgins and Cathy Z in the tabloids!
:)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

seriously love CA. seriously. the fact that she scrapbooks. makes her that much better. <3 forever.