Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's ON!!

Marathon training is now in full swing!
3 weeks of the 16 week training program are completed.
D-day is Sunday, January 9th.
I am hoping 3 times will be a charm.
After the first one I never wanted to run another step.
After the 2nd one I felt like I had redeemed myself.
For the 3rd one I hope to be much better trained than I was for the first 2 and put up a time better than 4:30.
Yes sirree!Supplies: Patterned paper (My Mind's Eye-white background; Fancy Pants-pink/orange dotted; Sassafras-border strips), Chipboard 3s (Sassafras, Pink Paislee, American Crafts), Sticker 3s (Making Memories, Jenni Bowlin)
That's the goal.
But I am afraid I am might have to give up my beloved Dr. Pepper here soon in order to help me achieve that goal.
Dangit.
:)
gretchen