Thursday, September 30, 2010

BOO!!

Have you seen the October issue of Creating Keepsakes yet??
I am a little partial to this issue because 1) I really do feel like this issue is packed full of great layouts, and 2) I finally have a layout in the sketch section!!
Woo hoo!!
Remember back this summer when I was making all those layouts for my friend Lindsay?
Well she was nice enough to let me use her family pics to make this layout to submit.

Supplies: Patterned paper (Hambly-black, My Mind's Eye-striped & swirly), Chipboard alphabet (American Crafts), Glitter alpha stickers (Making Memories), Die cuts (My Mind's Eye, Making Memories), Bling (Advantus), Stickers (KI Memories), Ribbon (KI Memories)

Well tomorrow is October so happy fall yall!!
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Linh C. said...

Great layout and I'll have check out the new mag!

What do you use (software) to make the smaller sized pictures? I'm tired to using just 4x6's.