Sunday, December 6, 2009

Running with bells on

Literally!
One fun thing about Christmas time around the Birmingham area: the annual Jingle Bell Run!
It is kind of like Disney...grown adults can wear silly things & act a fool and it is totally acceptable {and kind of encouraged}!

The shorts were a really bad idea though.
There were a couple of times I looked down to make sure they were still on because I literally could not feel my legs.
And I am not one that usually gives up comfort for fashion!
{if you can even call what i have on "fashion"}

I am pretty sure this was not the real Santa.
I could see his other mustache under his beard.
But I did mention to him that I have been really good year & I want an iTouch, Lizzy's new book, and new running shoes for Christmas just in case.


Ah, good times!!
______________________________
And how about that Bama game, huh??!!
ROLL TIDE!!
:)
gretchen

3 comments:

Katie said...

you are so cute GMac. I hope you get everything you want this year!!!

Virginia said...

A-freaking-dorable. Can't wait to see these pics scrapped!

Unknown said...

I love those socks!!