Thursday, December 31, 2009

9 Favorites in 2009

My favorite layouts of 2009
in no particular order...
This one was based on a Target ad & for a
challenge on the American Crafts blog.
Love the white space and simplicity.
And our picture with Melissa Joan Hart.

Made this one for KI.
Love the colors and fun-ness of it.
and the subjects.
:)

There was looooots of running in '09 & that means
lots of running pics to scrapbook.
Since I have not yet scrapped Disney marathon '09
this defaults to my fav{e} running layout of the year.

Just love this one.
Makes me feel warm & fuzzy.

This was the first layout I did with my
first official {DT} Kenner Road kit.
Love how it turned out.
and Ginny.

This one was one of my Master Pieces layouts
when Memory Makers was still around.
{sadness}
Love the corny humor I attempted on this one.
And the yardboy.
{that's Lee in case I have confused anyone}

Made with the July Freehand Scraps kit.
This one is what scrapbooking is all about for me.

Made this one for My Little Shoebox.
Love the cake.
and the subjects of course.

Another one for KI.
I just love it.
And I don't think I have ever used purple on a layout before!
__________________________________
So here's to a great 2010!
{and lots of scrapping!}
Happy New Year friends!
:)
gretchen

2 comments:

Katie Burnett said...

i don't think I ever saw the first one of you me and MJH. Love these. You picked some of my fav(e)s too.

*reyanna* said...

I just had to stop by and say that that layout (the first one, based on the Target ad) is one of my favorite layouts OF ALL TIME! Julie (Fei-Fan Balzer) posted it on her blog today, and that prompted me to come to YOUR blog and find it, so I could tell you! LOL.

It's amazingness, and I just may have to scraplift you. :-)

Also, I'm bummed that I didn't get to meet you at CHA last January. I LOVE your work, and honestly... when I saw you, I was so caught off guard and speechless that I couldn't even walk up to you! LOL. Well, maybe some day. :-) (I'm not crazy... promise! LOL.)