Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just for David

I learned something unfortunate over the weekend.
Apparently one brother refuses to read this blog anymore because he feels like the other brother gets preferential treatment.
Hrmph.
Apparently he forgot about this layout.
And maybe he just never saw this one.
Really, though, I can't be too hard on him because he did just turn 30
{see above layout}
and I know his memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
So I thought I would dedicate an entire blog post to my brother David.
{and judging from the comments I get every time I mention the brothers, most of yall will not mind}
He is passionate.
He is loyal.
He can quote Dumb & Dumber, Blades of Glory, and the Pink Panther movies word for word.
He is a reader. He is so gullible making surprising him super easy and fun!
He has good hair.

He is great with kids and adults love him too.
And he can teach a mean tennis lesson!

He loves his family.
He loves the Lord.

And he just started a blog! Here is a linky if you want to check it out.
{he was not so keen on the cute layouts from shabbyblogs.com...go figure}
To make good and sure I am back in his good graces,
here is a new David layout just for good measure.

Supplies: Patterned paper (My Mind's Eye), Alphabet stickers (KI Memories), Border stickers & brads (Doodlebug), Pen (American Crafts), misc (staples)

Can you tell I love my brother??!
:)
gretchen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey is he still single? Too bad he's not in B'ham. My sis is still single. And no one mind's when you post pics of your brothers. :)

Unknown said...

Um, yeah, David....duh! You just did that so she would do this post, dedicated to you! We know it's not that you are jealous of Stu...but that you just wanted a teeeny little bit MORE attention!

Well you got it!

And, all the girls are liking it!

(and I was gonna take that "g" off of liking it, to kind of sound southern...but it did NOT look good!)

Charlene Austin said...

Um....yeah....we dont' mind. Trust me! HB David!

litl'amy said...

Gretchen! I have enjoyed looking over your blog today! Especially the one about David! Hysterical! Glad you and Lee are doing so great and the next time you are in Nashville you have to come see us, or meet out somewhere!!!
I mean it!!
Lil'Amy

Heidi Stork said...

If we lived closer I would SO ask him out! LOL!

Your blog always cracks me up Gretchen! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Your blog is always full of inspiration!

Hugs,
Heidi

mary h. said...

LOL!!!! Yummilicious! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his "B" shirt! I have two single friends, they are ancient like me, but BeAUtifuL.;)