Saturday, August 8, 2009

More sneaks & a shameless plug

In one week I will be in Georgia at the Sweet Memories Birthday Bash!
I am excited!
My classes are done!
{ok so they are really, really close to being done...just a few finishing touches people!}
I've got some good friends making the trip with me.
And I can't wait!
There are a few spots still left so if you want to come, sign up now!
As part of your registration you get 1 class included.
{and even if you don't care about the class, the product you will get is worth signing up for!}
The class is a "Happiness is..." album class using this stuff

by {and seriously, October Afternoon has given so much product that I was not able to use it all in the album!}


This is the album {in red} by American Crafts that we will be using.
It one of their cool, cordoruy 6x 12 albums.

And we will be filling the entire album up so you will be able to complete an album over the weekend!

{and that is reason enough for your husband to let you go scrapbooking for the weekend!}





We also get to use these cool Thickers {in black}.
And to tease you even further, here are some pictures from the actual album.



I am excited!
I think it is going to be alot of fun.
I hope to see you next week!
{seriously, let me know if you are coming!}
:)
Happy Saturday!
gretchen

10 comments:

Lisa said...

oh how i wish i could go! can't wait to hear about it - your class looks fab - of course!

Katie Burnett said...

You know I will be there! With bells on!!!

bethchien said...

awwww I wanna come!!!! Boo! lol
The sneaks look amazing sweetie! Can't wait to see everything!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! :P
B

A Cupcake Life said...

That looks like a fun class Gretchen! Wish I lived closer!

~Dusti

jenney said...

Have fun!!! Looks like a great time!

Michelle Whitlow said...

I'm coming!!!! So excited :)

Michelle Whitlow said...

oh, just wondering what size pics we should bring for your class?? I'm guessing smaller than 4x6?

Gretchen said...

Michelle-the pages of the album are 6x12 so 4x6 pics would work if you don't mind them going across the whole page. In my album I've used pictures about 3.5x5 or 4x6s that I cropped just a little bit. Hope that helps!

Paige said...

Jealous that I didn't find out about this event sooner! So sad I'm working all weekend. If you happen to have any extra kits let me know....I might need to buy one from you! Have a great time!

HoweverAlthough said...

Is it possible to be in love with paper?