Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So who gets the camera strap??

Well the random number generator says:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:11
Timestamp: 2009-05-20 22:42:44 UTC
_________________________________
That means the camera strap goes to:
susanv said...
Love the camera strap and desparately need one!! Pick me!!
May 18, 2009 10:12 AM
_________________________________
YAY!
Susan, email me (gretchenmcelveen@yahoo.com) with your address and I will send this little beauty out to you.

Now for all of you who unfortunately did not win the camera strap, be sure to check out Nancy's etsy shop for other awesome choices!

Happy hump day!
{I am soooo looking forward to a long weekend}
:)
gretchen

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Oh dear, I can see you confused the numbers and meant to draw me. Oh well. ;)