Thursday, May 28, 2009

Scrappiness

Ahhh, TGI{almost}F!
Even though this was a short week, it seemed loooooong!
Anywoo, I've got some My Little Shoebox layouts to share.
I had the Flawless line to work with this month.
{and it might be my favorite line to date!}
This one is about my little brother being back where he belongs...in the South!
{I cut the stars out with my handy dandy Sizzix machine and then popped them up with a foam dot}
Here's a little card using some of my scraps. And a 2-pager.
{I *heart* this green piece of paper!}
That circle piece of paper is named "Gretchen".
It is part of the "Flawless" line.
I am pretty sure that was not a mistake.
{bwhahahaha}

And one last one.
I couldn't resist cutting all these fun flowers out!
Alrighty, that's all I've got for now.
Happy Friday!
:)
gretchen

5 comments:

Masha said...

Wow!
Very inspiring! Made me want to dust off my scrapbooking stuff.

erin yamabe said...

i love your work, esp your homegrown lo.
very very creative with the grass and torn edges. nice:)

Katie Burnett said...

Love them Love them! Esp. the homegrown one.

Anonymous said...

love these! i'm so ready to be back home and in a routine so i can get back to scrapping.

mary h. said...

Girl, these are freakin' AWESOME.(Said in my best Barney Stinson voice.)