Friday, May 22, 2009

Just read the journaling

Journaling reads:
look at this
rows and rows of scrapbooks
full of years and years of pictures and memories
each page labeled with names and dates and locations
and many, many memories
but this is not my house
and these are not my albums
they are the work of my grandfather Daddy Bill
he was an insistent picture taker
pictures before school
pictures before they left
pictures in front of the house
pictures in front of the van
pictures in front of their motor home
pictures hanging off of the motor home
pictures with siblings
pictures with Grams
pictures, pictures, and more pictures
each one meticulously placed on the pages of these albums
preserving the Misner family memories
in his own way, he was a scrapbooker
looks like I got it honest

{sigh}

I made this with the new Rise and Shine kit over at Noel Mignon.
{I get to be a guest designer over there for the month of June. he! so you will be seeing more of this yummy kit from me soon}

Happy Friday!
gretchen

4 comments:

mary h. said...

Wow! Who would've thunk. Love it, G!

Carolyn Bertram said...

Definitely in your genes!

HoweverAlthough said...

I love this! Great photo, great journaling and a great story. Oh. and not to mention - a pretty page.

Anonymous said...

That is the most wonderful thing ever. :)
Hope you got to enjoy your Mexican.